avast! Free Antivirus
You can find below details on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your systemAVAST Software
. Further information on AVAST Software can be found here
. avast! Free Antivirus is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. aswBoot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 247.94 KB (253888 bytes) on disk.
avast! Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 322.48 KB (330224
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (247.94 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
This data is about avast! Free Antivirus version 6.0.1203.0
only. Click on the links below for other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove avast! Free Antivirus.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove avast! Free Antivirus:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AV\avast! Antivirus
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AV\avast! Antivirus\backup.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AV\avast! Antivirus\upgrade.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AV\avast! Antivirus\userdata.cab
avast! Free Antivirus is a program by the software company AVAST Software. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Free Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 17:52:12.777