appleJuice Client is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall appleJuice Client from your systemapplejuice.de
. Further information on applejuice.de can be found here
. More data about the app appleJuice Client can be seen at http://www.applejuicenet.de
. Usually the appleJuice Client program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\appleJuice folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove appleJuice Client by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\appleJuice\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. AJCoreGUI.exe is the appleJuice Client's main executable file and it takes about 23.00 KB (23552 bytes) on disk.
appleJuice Client contains of the executables below. They take 704.57 KB (721478
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (681.57 KB)
- AJCoreGUI.exe (23.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.31.149.110
of appleJuice Client.
appleJuice Client is an application marketed by the software company applejuice.de. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove appleJuice Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase appleJuice Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find appleJuice Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "appleJuice Client". If it exists on your system the appleJuice Client program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select appleJuice Client in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about appleJuice Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for appleJuice Client:
- The publisher is: http://www.applejuicenet.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\appleJuice\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall appleJuice Client.
8. After uninstalling appleJuice Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of appleJuice Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing appleJuice Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall appleJuice Client by applejuice.de from your PC, nor are we saying that appleJuice Client by applejuice.de is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall appleJuice Client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-24 15:48:36.540