This web page contains complete information on how to remove alien-shooter for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall alien-shooter from your computergamebra.com
. Check out here
for more information on gamebra.com. Click on http://www.gamebra.com/
to get more data about alien-shooter on gamebra.com's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gamebra.com\alien-shooter directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for alien-shooter is C:\Program Files (x86)\gamebra.com\alien-shooter\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 626.00 KB (641024 bytes) on disk and is titled game.exe.
alien-shooter installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.76 MB (1840849
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (626.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
alien-shooter is a program released by the software company gamebra.com. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove alien-shooter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall alien-shooter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate alien-shooter or simply click the Search feature and type in "alien-shooter". If it is installed on your PC the alien-shooter application will be found automatically. After you select alien-shooter in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding alien-shooter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for alien-shooter:
- The software company is: http://www.gamebra.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gamebra.com\alien-shooter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall alien-shooter.
8. After removing alien-shooter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong alien-shooter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing alien-shooter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall alien-shooter by gamebra.com from your PC, we are not saying that alien-shooter by gamebra.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall alien-shooter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 12:39:08.847