You can find below details on how to remove adsl TV for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall adsl TV from your systemadsl TV / FM
. More data about adsl TV / FM can be found here
. More info about the application adsl TV can be seen at http://www.adsltv.org
. adsl TV is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\adslTV folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for adsl TV is "C:\Program Files (x86)\adslTV\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\adslTV\Uninstall.log" -u. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.57 MB (3747840 bytes) on disk and is named adsltv.exe.
The following executables are installed together with adsl TV. They occupy about 4.41 MB (4629448
bytes) on disk.
- adsltv-r.exe (180.00 KB)
- adsltv.exe (3.57 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (543.19 KB)
- vlc.exe (137.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.1
of adsl TV. You can find here a few links to other adsl TV versions:
...click to view all...
adsl TV is an application by adsl TV / FM. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase adsl TV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete adsl TV from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find adsl TV or simply click the Search field and type in "adsl TV". If it exists on your system the adsl TV app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select adsl TV in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding adsl TV, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for adsl TV:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.adsltv.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\adslTV\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\adslTV\Uninstall.log" -u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall adsl TV.
8. After removing adsl TV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of adsl TV which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing adsl TV with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall adsl TV by adsl TV / FM from your computer, nor are we saying that adsl TV by adsl TV / FM is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall adsl TV in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 12:11:48.780