This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall adaware antivirus for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall adaware antivirus from your PCadaware
. Open here
for more info on adaware. More information about adaware antivirus can be seen at http://www.adaware.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\adaware\adaware antivirus\updater\12.0.390.10466 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove adaware antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\adaware\adaware antivirus\updater\12.0.390.10466\AdAwareUpdater.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 6.75 MB (7075112 bytes) on disk and is labeled AdAwareUpdater.exe.
The following executables are installed along with adaware antivirus. They take about 11.15 MB (11687088
bytes) on disk.
- AdAwareUpdater.exe (6.75 MB)
- AdAwareWebInstaller.exe (2.41 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (21.96 KB)
- updater_uninstaller.exe (1.97 MB)
This page is about adaware antivirus version 12.0.390.10466
adaware antivirus is an application by the software company adaware. Some computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase adaware antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase adaware antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find adaware antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "adaware antivirus". If it exists on your system the adaware antivirus application will be found very quickly. After you click adaware antivirus in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about adaware antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for adaware antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://www.adaware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\adaware\adaware antivirus\updater\12.0.390.10466\AdAwareUpdater.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove adaware antivirus.
8. After uninstalling adaware antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of adaware antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing adaware antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove adaware antivirus by adaware from your PC, nor are we saying that adaware antivirus by adaware is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove adaware antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 16:27:17.197