This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall adaware antivirus for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall adaware antivirus from your systemadaware
. Open here
for more info on adaware. More information about adaware antivirus can be seen at http://www.adaware.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\adaware\adaware antivirus\updater\12.0.390.10466 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove adaware antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\adaware\adaware antivirus\updater\12.0.390.10466\AdAwareUpdater.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 6.75 MB (7075112 bytes) on disk and is labeled AdAwareUpdater.exe.
The following executables are installed along with adaware antivirus. They take about 11.15 MB (11687088
bytes) on disk.
- AdAwareUpdater.exe (6.75 MB)
- AdAwareWebInstaller.exe (2.41 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (21.96 KB)
- updater_uninstaller.exe (1.97 MB)
This page is about adaware antivirus version 12.0.390.10466
alone. You can find below info on other versions of adaware antivirus:
adaware antivirus is a program by the software company adaware. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall adaware antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall adaware antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find adaware antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "adaware antivirus". If it exists on your system the adaware antivirus app will be found very quickly. When you select adaware antivirus in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about adaware antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for adaware antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.adaware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\adaware\adaware antivirus\updater\12.0.390.10466\AdAwareUpdater.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall adaware antivirus.
8. After uninstalling adaware antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong adaware antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing adaware antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall adaware antivirus by adaware from your PC, we are not saying that adaware antivirus by adaware is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall adaware antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 16:27:17.197