This web page is about ace race for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ace race from your PCace race
. More information on ace race can be found here
. More details about the software ace race can be seen at http://acerace.net/support
. Usually the ace race program is found in the C:\Program Files\ace race directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to remove ace race. aceraceUn.exe is the ace race's primary executable file and it takes close to 535.73 KB (548592 bytes) on disk.
ace race contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.69 MB (3866368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUn.exe (535.73 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (454.71 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.71 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.21 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (112.71 KB)
- acerace.OfSvc.exe (1.15 MB)
- acerace.PurBrowse.exe (289.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.14.162328
of ace race. You can find below info on other versions of ace race:
...click to view all...
ace race is an application offered by ace race. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ace race or simply activate the Search field and type in "ace race". If it is installed on your PC the ace race application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ace race in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ace race, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ace race:
- The publisher is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ace race.
8. After removing ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ace race that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ace race using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ace race by ace race from your computer, we are not saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ace race supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-06 21:07:35.520