This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ace race for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ace race from your systemace race
. Further information on ace race can be seen here
. Detailed information about ace race can be found at http://acerace.net/support
. ace race is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing ace race is C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. aceraceUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 254.28 KB (260384 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in ace race. They occupy 771.52 KB (790032
bytes) on disk.
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.28 KB)
- updateacerace.exe (517.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.16.082337
of ace race. You can find below a few links to other ace race releases:
...click to view all...
ace race is an application offered by the software company ace race. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ace race with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ace race or simply activate the Search field and type in "ace race". The ace race program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ace race in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ace race, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ace race:
- The web site of the program is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ace race.
8. After uninstalling ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ace race which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ace race using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ace race by ace race from your computer, nor are we saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ace race supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130