This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ace race for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ace race from your computerace race
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ace race. Detailed information about ace race can be found at http://acerace.net/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling ace race is C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. aceraceUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 254.34 KB (260440 bytes) on disk.
ace race installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.05 MB (6339320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.34 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- acerace.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- acerace.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.23 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
The current page applies to ace race version 2015.01.10.022308
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ace race:
...click to view all...
ace race is an application released by the software company ace race. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ace race or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ace race". The ace race program will be found automatically. After you click ace race in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ace race, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ace race:
- The publisher is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ace race.
8. After uninstalling ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ace race that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ace race by ace race from your PC, we are not saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ace race supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130