This info is about aTube Catcher for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall aTube Catcher from your PCDsNET Corp
. More data about DsNET Corp can be read here
. Please open http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
if you want to read more on aTube Catcher on DsNET Corp's page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing aTube Catcher is C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called uninstall.exe and occupies 110.82 KB (113475 bytes).
The executables below are part of aTube Catcher. They take about 1.03 MB (1076035
bytes) on disk.
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.82 KB)
This data is about aTube Catcher version 2.9.1501
alone. Click on the links below for other aTube Catcher versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall aTube Catcher.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove aTube Catcher:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\asfbin.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\atc.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\aTubeRawSocket.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\aTubeRec.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
aTube Catcher is an application released by the software company DsNET Corp. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall aTube Catcher from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate aTube Catcher or simply activate the Search feature and type in "aTube Catcher". If it is installed on your PC the aTube Catcher app will be found very quickly. After you select aTube Catcher in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about aTube Catcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The web site of the program is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall aTube Catcher.
8. After removing aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of aTube Catcher that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your computer, nor are we saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall aTube Catcher supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:30:31.090