You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall aTube Catcher for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall aTube Catcher from your systemDsNET Corp
. You can find out more on DsNET Corp or check for application updates here
. Please open http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
if you want to read more on aTube Catcher on DsNET Corp's web page. aTube Catcher is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove aTube Catcher by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 5.64 MB (5915528 bytes) on disk and is named yct.exe.
The executable files below are part of aTube Catcher. They take an average of 6.94 MB (7276070
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (220.90 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.86 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (5.64 MB)
This page is about aTube Catcher version 2.9.898
only. You can find below info on other application versions of aTube Catcher:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is a program marketed by the software company DsNET Corp. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete aTube Catcher with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate aTube Catcher or simply click the Search feature and type in "aTube Catcher". If it exists on your system the aTube Catcher application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select aTube Catcher in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding aTube Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The web site of the application is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall aTube Catcher.
8. After removing aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of aTube Catcher which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing aTube Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your PC, nor are we saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall aTube Catcher supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 02:11:11.190