aTube Catcher is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall aTube Catcher from your computerDsNET Corp
. Go over here
where you can find out more on DsNET Corp. More details about aTube Catcher can be found at http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall aTube Catcher by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called yct.exe and its approximative size is 6.41 MB (6723824 bytes).
The executable files below are part of aTube Catcher. They occupy an average of 8.86 MB (9292004
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (210.23 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsmuxer.exe (221.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (110.82 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (6.41 MB)
The current web page applies to aTube Catcher version 2.9.1482
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of aTube Catcher:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall aTube Catcher from your PC:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Arquivos de programas\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Iniciar\Programas\aTube Catcher
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Arquivos de programas\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\asfbin.exe
- C:\Arquivos de programas\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\atc.ico
- C:\Arquivos de programas\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\aTubeRawSocket.dll
- C:\Arquivos de programas\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\aTubeRec.dll
Additional values that you should clean:
aTube Catcher is a program released by DsNET Corp. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove aTube Catcher from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find aTube Catcher or simply click the Search field and type in "aTube Catcher". If it exists on your system the aTube Catcher app will be found automatically. When you click aTube Catcher in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding aTube Catcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The software company is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove aTube Catcher.
8. After removing aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong aTube Catcher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your computer, nor are we saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall aTube Catcher supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:24:06.630