aTube Catcher is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall aTube Catcher from your PCDsNET Corp
. Check out here
where you can read more on DsNET Corp. You can get more details about aTube Catcher at http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
. Usually the aTube Catcher program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing aTube Catcher is C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. yct.exe is the aTube Catcher's primary executable file and it takes around 6.38 MB (6689632 bytes) on disk.
aTube Catcher is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.67 MB (8038760
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (208.91 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.70 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (6.38 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.8.7955
of aTube Catcher. You can find below a few links to other aTube Catcher versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall aTube Catcher you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall aTube Catcher:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\cshtpax8.ocx
- C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\dsnaic.ocx
- C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\DSNCLiteTimer.dll
- C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\DSNTabCtrl.ocx
- C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\ExButton.dll
- C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\ExGrid.dll
- C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\MSCOMCTL.OCX
- C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\yct.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\aTube Catcher
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\aTube Catcher
aTube Catcher is a program marketed by the software company DsNET Corp. Some people try to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete aTube Catcher from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find aTube Catcher or simply click the Search feature and type in "aTube Catcher". If it exists on your system the aTube Catcher app will be found very quickly. After you select aTube Catcher in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding aTube Catcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The web site of the program is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove aTube Catcher.
8. After uninstalling aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong aTube Catcher which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your PC, nor are we saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove aTube Catcher supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:34:58.320