aTube Catcher is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall aTube Catcher from your PCDsNET Corp
. Further information on DsNET Corp can be found here
. Detailed information about aTube Catcher can be found at http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
. aTube Catcher is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove aTube Catcher. yct.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.12 MB (5366680 bytes) on disk.
aTube Catcher contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.53 MB (6846499
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (444.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (220.90 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (278.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.84 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (5.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.769
of aTube Catcher. Click on the links below for other aTube Catcher versions:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is a program released by DsNET Corp. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove aTube Catcher from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate aTube Catcher or simply activate the Search field and type in "aTube Catcher". If it exists on your system the aTube Catcher program will be found very quickly. When you click aTube Catcher in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding aTube Catcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The web site of the application is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall aTube Catcher.
8. After removing aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong aTube Catcher that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your PC, nor are we saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove aTube Catcher supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:50:01.377