This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Zune for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Zune from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Microsoft Corporation. Usually the Zune program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Zune directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Zune is C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneSetup.exe /x. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 202.22 KB (207072 bytes) on disk and is called Zune.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Zune. They occupy about 11.12 MB (11663040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- WMZuneComm.exe (262.22 KB)
- Zune.exe (202.22 KB)
- ZuneConfig.exe (43.22 KB)
- ZuneEnc.exe (35.22 KB)
- ZuneHost.exe (172.72 KB)
- ZuneLauncher.exe (155.72 KB)
- ZuneNss.exe (6.07 MB)
- ZuneSetup.exe (3.76 MB)
- ZuneShare.exe (16.22 KB)
- ZuneWlanCfgSvc.exe (434.22 KB)
This info is about Zune version 04.08.2345.00
only. You can find below info on other versions of Zune:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Zune.Folders left behind when you uninstall Zune:Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneTaskbar.dll
- C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneWlanCfgSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneWmdu.dll
- C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneWmduResources.dll
- C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneZMDB.Classic.dll
- C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneZMDB.Library.dll
- C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneZMDB.Mobile.dll
- C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneZMDB.ZuneHD.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Zune|Zune.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Win32Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Zune|Zune.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\Repository\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_11805.1001.42.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\App\Capabilities\URLAssociations\zune
Zune is an application by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Zune is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Zune from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Zune or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zune". If it is installed on your PC the Zune program will be found automatically. When you select Zune in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Zune, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Zune.
8. After uninstalling Zune, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Zune which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zune with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Zune by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Zune by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zune in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:55:31.153