Zune is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Zune from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the Zune program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Zune folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Zune's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneSetup.exe /x. The application's main executable file is called Zune.exe and it has a size of 218.23 KB (223472 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Zune. They occupy about 10.74 MB (11265376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- WMZuneComm.exe (299.23 KB)
- Zune.exe (218.23 KB)
- ZuneConfig.exe (55.23 KB)
- ZuneEnc.exe (37.73 KB)
- ZuneHost.exe (213.73 KB)
- ZuneLauncher.exe (159.73 KB)
- ZuneNss.exe (7.87 MB)
- ZuneSetup.exe (1.45 MB)
- ZuneShare.exe (17.23 KB)
- ZuneWlanCfgSvc.exe (456.73 KB)
This web page is about Zune version 04.07.1404.01
alone. You can find below a few links to other Zune releases:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you want to remove Zune from your PC.Folders remaining:Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Zune:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneShellExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneShellResources.dll
- C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneSP.dll
- C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneSrcWrp.dll
- C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneTaskbar.dll
- C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneWlanCfgSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneWmdu.dll
- C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneWmduResources.dll
- C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneZMDB.Classic.dll
- C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneZMDB.Library.dll
- C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneZMDB.Mobile.dll
- C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneZMDB.ZuneHD.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Zune|Zune.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Win32Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Zune|Zune.exe
Zune is a program offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Zune is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Zune from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Zune or simply click the Search field and type in "Zune". If it exists on your system the Zune app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Zune in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Zune, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Zune.
8. After uninstalling Zune, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Zune which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Zune using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Zune by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Zune by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Zune in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 20:11:54.193