Zune is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Zune from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the Zune program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Zune folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Zune's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneSetup.exe /x. The application's main executable file is called Zune.exe and it has a size of 218.23 KB (223472 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Zune. They occupy about 10.74 MB (11265376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- WMZuneComm.exe (299.23 KB)
- Zune.exe (218.23 KB)
- ZuneConfig.exe (55.23 KB)
- ZuneEnc.exe (37.73 KB)
- ZuneHost.exe (213.73 KB)
- ZuneLauncher.exe (159.73 KB)
- ZuneNss.exe (7.87 MB)
- ZuneSetup.exe (1.45 MB)
- ZuneShare.exe (17.23 KB)
- ZuneWlanCfgSvc.exe (456.73 KB)
This web page is about Zune version 04.07.1404.01
alone. You can find below a few links to other Zune releases:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you want to remove Zune from your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Zune:
- C:\Program Files\Zune
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Zune\de-DE\help.htm
- C:\Program Files\Zune\de-DE\metadata.htm
- C:\Program Files\Zune\de-DE\pictures.htm
- C:\Program Files\Zune\de-DE\playlists.htm
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Zune|Zune.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Win32Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Zune|Zune.exe
Zune is an application released by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Zune is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Zune from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Zune or simply click the Search field and type in "Zune". The Zune application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Zune in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Zune, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Zune.
8. After uninstalling Zune, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Zune that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Zune with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zune by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Zune by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Zune in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 20:11:54.193