This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Zuma's Revenge! for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Zuma's Revenge! from your computerPopCap Games
. Further information on PopCap Games can be seen here
. Usually the Zuma's Revenge! program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PopCap Games\Zuma's Revenge directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Zuma's Revenge!'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program. Zuma's Revenge!'s main file takes about 257.32 KB (263496 bytes) and its name is PopUninstall.exe.
Zuma's Revenge! installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.61 MB (2740504
bytes) on disk.
- PopInstallStub.exe (389.27 KB)
- PopUninstall.exe (257.32 KB)
- ZumasRevenge.exe (1.98 MB)
You can find below info on other application versions of Zuma's Revenge!:
If you're planning to uninstall Zuma's Revenge! you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Zuma's Revenge!
Zuma's Revenge! is an application released by PopCap Games. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Zuma's Revenge! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Zuma's Revenge! from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Zuma's Revenge! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Zuma's Revenge!". If it is installed on your PC the Zuma's Revenge! app will be found very quickly. After you click Zuma's Revenge! in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Zuma's Revenge!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Zuma's Revenge!.
8. After removing Zuma's Revenge!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Zuma's Revenge! that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zuma's Revenge! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Zuma's Revenge! by PopCap Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Zuma's Revenge! by PopCap Games is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Zuma's Revenge! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:24:25.143