Zotero is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Zotero from your systemCorporation for Digital Scholarship
. Check out here
for more information on Corporation for Digital Scholarship. You can read more about on Zotero at https://www.zotero.org
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zotero folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Zotero\uninstall\helper.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Zotero. The program's main executable file is named zotero.exe and occupies 94.43 KB (96696 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Zotero. They take 1.64 MB (1719160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- minidump-analyzer.exe (515.45 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (151.95 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (29.95 KB)
- updater.exe (280.95 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (97.45 KB)
- zotero.exe (94.43 KB)
- helper.exe (508.68 KB)
The current web page applies to Zotero version 5.0.27
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Zotero:
...click to view all...
Zotero is an application marketed by Corporation for Digital Scholarship. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Zotero is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Zotero using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Zotero or simply click the Search field and type in "Zotero". If it is installed on your PC the Zotero program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Zotero in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Zotero, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zotero:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.zotero.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zotero\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Zotero.
8. After uninstalling Zotero, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Zotero which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Zotero with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Zotero by Corporation for Digital Scholarship from your PC, nor are we saying that Zotero by Corporation for Digital Scholarship is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Zotero supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 12:45:08.497