Zortam Mp3 Player 5
You can find below details on how to uninstall Zortam Mp3 Player 5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Zortam Mp3 Player 5 from your PCZortam
. Open here
where you can get more info on Zortam. More info about the application Zortam Mp3 Player 5 can be seen at http://www.zortam.com
. Zortam Mp3 Player 5 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zortam Mp3 Player folder, regulated by the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zortam Mp3 Player\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Zortam Mp3 Player 5. The program's main executable file is called zplayer.exe and it has a size of 308.50 KB (315904 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Zortam Mp3 Player 5. They occupy about 1,013.16 KB (1037473
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (704.66 KB)
- zplayer.exe (308.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Zortam Mp3 Player 5 version 35
Zortam Mp3 Player 5 is an application offered by the software company Zortam. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Zortam Mp3 Player 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Zortam Mp3 Player 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Zortam Mp3 Player 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zortam Mp3 Player 5". If it is installed on your PC the Zortam Mp3 Player 5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Zortam Mp3 Player 5 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Zortam Mp3 Player 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zortam Mp3 Player 5:
- The software company is: http://www.zortam.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zortam Mp3 Player\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Zortam Mp3 Player 5.
8. After removing Zortam Mp3 Player 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Zortam Mp3 Player 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zortam Mp3 Player 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zortam Mp3 Player 5 by Zortam from your PC, we are not saying that Zortam Mp3 Player 5 by Zortam is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Zortam Mp3 Player 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 02:28:13.037