You can find below details on how to uninstall Zoommy 3.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Zoommy 3.1 from your systemMutex Developments, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Mutex Developments, Inc.. Please open http://www.mutexdevelopments.com
if you want to read more on Zoommy 3.1 on Mutex Developments, Inc.'s web page. Zoommy 3.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Zoommy directory, regulated by the user's choice. Zoommy 3.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Zoommy\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called Zoommy.exe and its approximative size is 904.00 KB (925696 bytes).
Zoommy 3.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.52 MB (1591300
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (24.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (626.00 KB)
- Zoommy.exe (904.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of Zoommy 3.1.
Zoommy 3.1 is an application released by the software company Mutex Developments, Inc.. Some people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Zoommy 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Zoommy 3.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Zoommy 3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zoommy 3.1". The Zoommy 3.1 app will be found automatically. After you select Zoommy 3.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Zoommy 3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zoommy 3.1:
- The software company is: http://www.mutexdevelopments.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Zoommy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Zoommy 3.1.
8. After uninstalling Zoommy 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Zoommy 3.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zoommy 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zoommy 3.1 by Mutex Developments, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Zoommy 3.1 by Mutex Developments, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Zoommy 3.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 22:47:32.017