Zoom Player (remove only)
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Zoom Player (remove only) for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Zoom Player (remove only) from your PCInmatrix LTD
. You can find out more on Inmatrix LTD or check for application updates here
. Usually the Zoom Player (remove only) application is placed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Zoom Player directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Archivos de programa\Zoom Player\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Zoom Player (remove only). zplayer.exe is the Zoom Player (remove only)'s main executable file and it occupies about 6.82 MB (7155200 bytes) on disk.
Zoom Player (remove only) contains of the executables below. They take 8.00 MB (8388796
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DefaultSettings.exe (18.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (57.79 KB)
- Zoom Player Install Center.exe (1.02 MB)
- zplayer.exe (6.82 MB)
- zpupdate.exe (45.00 KB)
- uninstall_Spanish.exe (34.40 KB)
The current page applies to Zoom Player (remove only) version 9.5.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Zoom Player (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Zoom Player (remove only) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Zoom Player (remove only) from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Player
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Player\default.df
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Player\default.key
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Player\default.trailers
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Player\DefaultSettings.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
Zoom Player (remove only) is an application marketed by Inmatrix LTD. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Zoom Player (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Zoom Player (remove only) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Zoom Player (remove only) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Zoom Player (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the Zoom Player (remove only) application will be found very quickly. After you click Zoom Player (remove only) in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Zoom Player (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Zoom Player (remove only).
8. After removing Zoom Player (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Zoom Player (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Zoom Player (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zoom Player (remove only) by Inmatrix LTD from your PC, we are not saying that Zoom Player (remove only) by Inmatrix LTD is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zoom Player (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:23:44.050