Zoom Player (remove only)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Zoom Player (remove only) for Windows. Zoom Player (remove only) is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Zoom Player folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The program's main executable file is titled zplayer.exe and occupies 6.94 MB (7280128 bytes). How to uninstall Zoom Player (remove only) from your computer
The executables below are part of Zoom Player (remove only). They occupy about 8.08 MB (8477477
bytes) on disk.
- DefaultSettings.exe (18.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (57.79 KB)
- Zoom Player Install Center.exe (1.02 MB)
- zplayer.exe (6.94 MB)
- zpupdate.exe (45.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Zoom Player (remove only).You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Player\zplayer.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Player\zplayer.exe.FriendlyAppName
Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Zoom Player (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Zoom Player (remove only) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Zoom Player (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zoom Player (remove only)". If it exists on your system the Zoom Player (remove only) program will be found automatically. After you select Zoom Player (remove only) in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Zoom Player (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Zoom Player (remove only).
8. After uninstalling Zoom Player (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Zoom Player (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Zoom Player (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130