Zoom Player (remove only)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Zoom Player (remove only) for Windows. Zoom Player (remove only) is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Zoom Player folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The program's main executable file is titled zplayer.exe and occupies 6.94 MB (7280128 bytes). A way to uninstall Zoom Player (remove only) from your system
The executables below are part of Zoom Player (remove only). They occupy about 8.08 MB (8477477
bytes) on disk.
- DefaultSettings.exe (18.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (57.79 KB)
- Zoom Player Install Center.exe (1.02 MB)
- zplayer.exe (6.94 MB)
- zpupdate.exe (45.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Zoom Player (remove only).You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Zoom Player (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Zoom Player (remove only) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Zoom Player (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zoom Player (remove only)". The Zoom Player (remove only) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Zoom Player (remove only) in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Zoom Player (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Zoom Player (remove only).
8. After removing Zoom Player (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Zoom Player (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Zoom Player (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130