Zoom Player MAX 9.4.0
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Zoom Player MAX 9.4.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Zoom Player MAX 9.4.0 from your computerinmatrix
. More information on inmatrix can be found here
. Please follow http://www.inmatrix.com/files/zoomplayer_download.shtml
if you want to read more on Zoom Player MAX 9.4.0 on inmatrix's web page. Zoom Player MAX 9.4.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\inmatrix\Zoom Player MAX directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Zoom Player MAX 9.4.0 is C:\Program Files\inmatrix\Zoom Player MAX\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 97.56 KB (99897 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Zoom Player MAX 9.4.0. They take 97.56 KB (99897
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Zoom Player MAX 9.4.0 version 9.4.0
Zoom Player MAX 9.4.0 is a program by the software company inmatrix. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase Zoom Player MAX 9.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Zoom Player MAX 9.4.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Zoom Player MAX 9.4.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zoom Player MAX 9.4.0". The Zoom Player MAX 9.4.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select Zoom Player MAX 9.4.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Zoom Player MAX 9.4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zoom Player MAX 9.4.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.inmatrix.com/files/zoomplayer_download.shtml
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\inmatrix\Zoom Player MAX\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Zoom Player MAX 9.4.0.
8. After uninstalling Zoom Player MAX 9.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Zoom Player MAX 9.4.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zoom Player MAX 9.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Zoom Player MAX 9.4.0 by inmatrix from your computer, we are not saying that Zoom Player MAX 9.4.0 by inmatrix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zoom Player MAX 9.4.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130