ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite from your systemCheck Point
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Check Point. ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite is commonly set up in the C:\Program FiUserName (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program FiUserName (x86)\CheckPoint\Install\Install.exe" /s uninstall. zatray.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 134.14 KB (137360 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite. They take about 7.16 MB (7507104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BetaFeedbackTool.exe (445.14 KB)
- multifix.exe (96.14 KB)
- multiscan.exe (38.64 KB)
- ThreatEmulation.exe (281.30 KB)
- userdump.exe (88.38 KB)
- vsmon.exe (3.43 MB)
- ZAPrivacyService.exe (88.80 KB)
- ZAToast.exe (104.80 KB)
- zatray.exe (134.14 KB)
- udinstaller32.exe (181.88 KB)
- udinstaller64.exe (262.88 KB)
- cpinfo.exe (337.29 KB)
- DiagnosticsCaptureTool.exe (342.64 KB)
- osrbang.exe (77.50 KB)
- vsdrinst.exe (58.00 KB)
- AddinMon.exe (72.38 KB)
- mantispm.exe (1.04 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
This web page is about ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite version 13.1.221.000
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\av.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\av_loc0407.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\av_loc040c.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\av_loc0410.dll
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\ThreatEmulation.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\ThreatEmulation.exe.FriendlyAppName
ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite is a program marketed by Check Point. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite". The ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite.
8. After removing ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite by Check Point from your PC, we are not saying that ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite by Check Point is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 19:57:19.337