ZoneAlarm Extreme Security
ZoneAlarm Extreme Security is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ZoneAlarm Extreme Security from your PCCheck Point
. You can find out more on Check Point or check for application updates here
. Usually the ZoneAlarm Extreme Security application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall ZoneAlarm Extreme Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Install\Install.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. zatray.exe is the ZoneAlarm Extreme Security's primary executable file and it occupies circa 134.13 KB (137352 bytes) on disk.
ZoneAlarm Extreme Security contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.69 MB (7019120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- multifix.exe (97.63 KB)
- multiscan.exe (38.63 KB)
- ThreatEmulation.exe (277.02 KB)
- userdump.exe (88.38 KB)
- vsmon.exe (3.43 MB)
- ZAPrivacyService.exe (94.02 KB)
- ZAToast.exe (82.52 KB)
- zatray.exe (134.13 KB)
- udinstaller32.exe (181.88 KB)
- udinstaller64.exe (262.88 KB)
- cpinfo.exe (337.29 KB)
- DiagnosticsCaptureTool.exe (344.13 KB)
- osrbang.exe (77.50 KB)
- vsdrinst.exe (58.00 KB)
- AddinMon.exe (72.38 KB)
- mantispm.exe (1.02 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.3.209.000
of ZoneAlarm Extreme Security. You can find here a few links to other ZoneAlarm Extreme Security versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall ZoneAlarm Extreme Security.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by ZoneAlarm Extreme Security when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\av.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\av_loc0407.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\av_loc040c.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\av_loc0410.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZoneAlarm Extreme Security
ZoneAlarm Extreme Security is a program released by the software company Check Point. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall ZoneAlarm Extreme Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ZoneAlarm Extreme Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ZoneAlarm Extreme Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "ZoneAlarm Extreme Security". If it exists on your system the ZoneAlarm Extreme Security program will be found very quickly. After you select ZoneAlarm Extreme Security in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ZoneAlarm Extreme Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ZoneAlarm Extreme Security.
8. After uninstalling ZoneAlarm Extreme Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ZoneAlarm Extreme Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ZoneAlarm Extreme Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ZoneAlarm Extreme Security by Check Point from your computer, nor are we saying that ZoneAlarm Extreme Security by Check Point is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ZoneAlarm Extreme Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 00:47:04.137