ZoneAlarm Antivirus is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ZoneAlarm Antivirus from your PCCheck Point
. More information on Check Point can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Install\Install.exe" /s uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove ZoneAlarm Antivirus. zatray.exe is the ZoneAlarm Antivirus's main executable file and it takes approximately 134.13 KB (137352 bytes) on disk.
ZoneAlarm Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 5.91 MB (6193208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BetaFeedbackTool.exe (445.13 KB)
- multifix.exe (96.13 KB)
- multiscan.exe (38.63 KB)
- ThreatEmulation.exe (281.52 KB)
- userdump.exe (88.38 KB)
- vsmon.exe (3.43 MB)
- ZAPrivacyService.exe (90.02 KB)
- ZAToast.exe (106.02 KB)
- zatray.exe (134.13 KB)
- udinstaller32.exe (181.88 KB)
- udinstaller64.exe (262.88 KB)
- cpinfo.exe (337.29 KB)
- DiagnosticsCaptureTool.exe (342.63 KB)
- osrbang.exe (77.50 KB)
- vsdrinst.exe (58.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ZoneAlarm Antivirus version 13.1.211.000
only. You can find here a few links to other ZoneAlarm Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
ZoneAlarm Antivirus is a program offered by Check Point. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall ZoneAlarm Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ZoneAlarm Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ZoneAlarm Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "ZoneAlarm Antivirus". If it exists on your system the ZoneAlarm Antivirus application will be found very quickly. When you select ZoneAlarm Antivirus in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ZoneAlarm Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ZoneAlarm Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ZoneAlarm Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ZoneAlarm Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ZoneAlarm Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ZoneAlarm Antivirus by Check Point from your PC, nor are we saying that ZoneAlarm Antivirus by Check Point is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ZoneAlarm Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 19:07:46.447