This page is about ZoneAlarm Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ZoneAlarm Antivirus from your computerCheck Point
. Additional info about Check Point can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall ZoneAlarm Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Install\Install.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 134.13 KB (137352 bytes) on disk and is titled zatray.exe.
ZoneAlarm Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.85 MB (6138112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- multifix.exe (97.63 KB)
- multiscan.exe (38.63 KB)
- ThreatEmulation.exe (277.02 KB)
- userdump.exe (88.38 KB)
- vsmon.exe (3.43 MB)
- ZAPrivacyService.exe (94.02 KB)
- ZAToast.exe (82.52 KB)
- zatray.exe (134.13 KB)
- udinstaller32.exe (181.88 KB)
- udinstaller64.exe (262.88 KB)
- cpinfo.exe (337.29 KB)
- DiagnosticsCaptureTool (1).exe (260.10 KB)
- DiagnosticsCaptureTool.exe (344.13 KB)
- osrbang (1).exe (83.60 KB)
- osrbang.exe (77.50 KB)
- vsdrinst (1).exe (64.10 KB)
- vsdrinst.exe (58.00 KB)
The current page applies to ZoneAlarm Antivirus version 13.3.209.000
alone. You can find here a few links to other ZoneAlarm Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ZoneAlarm Antivirus we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall ZoneAlarm Antivirus:
- C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\av.dll
- C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\av_loc0407.dll
- C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\av_loc040c.dll
- C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\av_loc0410.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZoneAlarm Antivirus
ZoneAlarm Antivirus is an application marketed by the software company Check Point. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ZoneAlarm Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ZoneAlarm Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ZoneAlarm Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "ZoneAlarm Antivirus". If it exists on your system the ZoneAlarm Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ZoneAlarm Antivirus in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ZoneAlarm Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ZoneAlarm Antivirus.
8. After removing ZoneAlarm Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ZoneAlarm Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ZoneAlarm Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ZoneAlarm Antivirus by Check Point from your computer, we are not saying that ZoneAlarm Antivirus by Check Point is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ZoneAlarm Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 07:01:15.320