This info is about Zona for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Zona from your computerZona Team
. Go over here
for more info on Zona Team. Zona is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zona directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Zona by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Zona\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Zona.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.56 MB (1636024 bytes) on disk.
Zona contains of the executables below. They take 2.32 MB (2432040
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (348.18 KB)
- Zona.exe (1.56 MB)
- ZonaUpdater.exe (429.18 KB)
Click on the links below for other Zona versions:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Zona.Directories found on disk:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\UserName Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\KFZ9LSQW\zona.ru
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\UserName Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\KFZ9LSQW\zona.ru\zona.sol
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Zona.lnk
Zona is an application marketed by the software company Zona Team. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Zona is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Zona with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Zona or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zona". If it is installed on your PC the Zona program will be found very quickly. After you select Zona in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Zona, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Zona.
8. After removing Zona, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Zona that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zona with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Zona by Zona Team from your PC, we are not saying that Zona by Zona Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Zona supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:02:46.150