This info is about Zona for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Zona from your systemZona Team
. Go over here
for more info on Zona Team. Zona is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zona directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Zona by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Zona\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Zona.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.56 MB (1636024 bytes) on disk.
Zona contains of the executables below. They take 2.32 MB (2432040
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (348.18 KB)
- Zona.exe (1.56 MB)
- ZonaUpdater.exe (429.18 KB)
Click on the links below for other Zona versions:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Zona.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Zona is an application offered by the software company Zona Team. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Zona is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Zona from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Zona or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zona". If it exists on your system the Zona application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Zona in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Zona, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Zona.
8. After uninstalling Zona, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Zona that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Zona with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Zona by Zona Team from your computer, we are not saying that Zona by Zona Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Zona in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:02:46.150