This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Zombie Solitaire for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Zombie Solitaire from your PCrokapublish GmbH
. More data about rokapublish GmbH can be read here
. Please follow http://www.libredia.com/component/k2/item/152-zombie-solitaire
if you want to read more on Zombie Solitaire on rokapublish GmbH's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Zombie Solitaire folder (same installation drive as Windows). Zombie Solitaire's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Zombie Solitaire.exe and it has a size of 2.41 MB (2522112 bytes).
Zombie Solitaire is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.90 MB (3040088
bytes) on disk:
- Zombie Solitaire.exe (2.41 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Zombie Solitaire is an application offered by rokapublish GmbH. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Zombie Solitaire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Zombie Solitaire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Zombie Solitaire or simply click the Search field and type in "Zombie Solitaire". The Zombie Solitaire program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Zombie Solitaire in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Zombie Solitaire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zombie Solitaire:
- The publisher is: http://www.libredia.com/component/k2/item/152-zombie-solitaire
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Zombie Solitaire.
8. After uninstalling Zombie Solitaire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Zombie Solitaire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zombie Solitaire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Zombie Solitaire by rokapublish GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Zombie Solitaire by rokapublish GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zombie Solitaire in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-21 05:16:55.113