Zombie Castle 1.0
Zombie Castle 1.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Zombie Castle 1.0 from your PCFalco Software, Inc.
. More info about Falco Software, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the software Zombie Castle 1.0 can be seen at http://www.FalcoWare.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zombie Castle directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Zombie Castle 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Zombie Castle\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.95 MB (2044928 bytes) on disk and is called Game.exe.
Zombie Castle 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 27.17 MB (28490947
bytes) on disk.
- FreeGamiaGamePlayerSetup.exe (1.71 MB)
- Game.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- ZombieCastle.exe (22.36 MB)
The current page applies to Zombie Castle 1.0 version 1.0
Zombie Castle 1.0 is a program marketed by Falco Software, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Zombie Castle 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Zombie Castle 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Zombie Castle 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Zombie Castle 1.0". If it exists on your system the Zombie Castle 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Zombie Castle 1.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Zombie Castle 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zombie Castle 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.FalcoWare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zombie Castle\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Zombie Castle 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Zombie Castle 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Zombie Castle 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zombie Castle 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Zombie Castle 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Zombie Castle 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Zombie Castle 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 22:04:22.460