This web page is about Znaki Drogowe for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Znaki Drogowe from your systemGrupa IMAGE sp. z o.o.
. More information about Grupa IMAGE sp. z o.o. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.grupaimage.com.pl
to get more data about Znaki Drogowe on Grupa IMAGE sp. z o.o.'s website. Znaki Drogowe is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Grupa IMAGE\Znaki Drogowe folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Grupa IMAGE\Znaki Drogowe\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Znaki Drogowe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.40 MB (1469952 bytes) on disk and is named ZnakiDrogowe.exe.
Znaki Drogowe contains of the executables below. They take 2.06 MB (2162248
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (676.07 KB)
- ZnakiDrogowe.exe (1.40 MB)
Znaki Drogowe is an application offered by Grupa IMAGE sp. z o.o.. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase Znaki Drogowe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Znaki Drogowe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Znaki Drogowe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Znaki Drogowe". If it is installed on your PC the Znaki Drogowe program will be found very quickly. When you select Znaki Drogowe in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Znaki Drogowe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Znaki Drogowe:
- The publisher is: http://www.grupaimage.com.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Grupa IMAGE\Znaki Drogowe\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Znaki Drogowe.
8. After uninstalling Znaki Drogowe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Znaki Drogowe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Znaki Drogowe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Znaki Drogowe by Grupa IMAGE sp. z o.o. from your computer, we are not saying that Znaki Drogowe by Grupa IMAGE sp. z o.o. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Znaki Drogowe in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-11 17:29:41.377