You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ZirYab 3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ZirYab 3 from your computerabasi.org
. More information on abasi.org can be found here
. You can get more details about ZirYab 3 at http://www.abasi.org/project/ziryab
. Usually the ZirYab 3 application is found in the C:\Program Files\abasi.org\ZirYab directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling ZirYab 3 is C:\Program Files\abasi.org\ZirYab\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. ZirYab.exe is the ZirYab 3's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 210.50 KB (215552 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ZirYab 3. They occupy about 324.55 KB (332344
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (114.05 KB)
- ZirYab.exe (210.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3
of ZirYab 3.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ZirYab 3:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\abasi.org\ZirYab
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\abasi.org\ZirYab
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\abasi.org\ZirYab\CFLite.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\abasi.org\ZirYab\icudt40.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\abasi.org\ZirYab\icuin40.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\abasi.org\ZirYab\icuuc40.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\abasi.org\ZirYab\libcurl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\abasi.org\ZirYab\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\abasi.org\ZirYab\libexslt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\abasi.org\ZirYab\libxml2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\abasi.org\ZirYab\libxslt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\abasi.org\ZirYab\objc.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\abasi.org\ZirYab\Online Help.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\abasi.org\ZirYab\pthreadVC2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\abasi.org\ZirYab\SQLite3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\abasi.org\ZirYab\ssleay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\abasi.org\ZirYab\WebKit.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\abasi.org\ZirYab\WebKit.Interop.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\abasi.org\ZirYab\WebKitBrowser.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\abasi.org\ZirYab\ZirYab.pdb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\abasi.org\ZirYab\ZirYab.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\abasi.org\ZirYab\config.ini
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZirYab 3
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\abasi.org\ZirYab\ZirYab.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\abasi.org\ZirYab\ZirYab.exe.FriendlyAppName
ZirYab 3 is an application marketed by the software company abasi.org. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove ZirYab 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ZirYab 3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ZirYab 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ZirYab 3". If it exists on your system the ZirYab 3 app will be found very quickly. When you select ZirYab 3 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ZirYab 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZirYab 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.abasi.org/project/ziryab
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\abasi.org\ZirYab\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ZirYab 3.
8. After uninstalling ZirYab 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ZirYab 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ZirYab 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ZirYab 3 by abasi.org from your computer, we are not saying that ZirYab 3 by abasi.org is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ZirYab 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:15:44.843