This web page is about Zipeg for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Zipeg from your PChttp://zipeg.com
. Further information on http://zipeg.com can be seen here
. Usually the Zipeg program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Zipeg\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Zipeg by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Zipeg\Application\zipeg.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.64 MB (1720456 bytes) on disk and is named zipeg.exe.
Zipeg installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.64 MB (1720456
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1998
of Zipeg. You can find below info on other application versions of Zipeg:
Zipeg is an application marketed by the software company http://zipeg.com. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Zipeg is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Zipeg from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Zipeg or simply click the Search field and type in "Zipeg". If it exists on your system the Zipeg app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Zipeg in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Zipeg, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Zipeg.
8. After removing Zipeg, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Zipeg that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Zipeg with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Zipeg by http://zipeg.com from your PC, we are not saying that Zipeg by http://zipeg.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Zipeg in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 13:58:27.267