Zip Password Tool v. 2.3
You can find on this page details on how to remove Zip Password Tool v. 2.3 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Zip Password Tool v. 2.3 from your computerFDRLab Data Recovery Centre
. Further information on FDRLab Data Recovery Centre can be found here
. Please open http://www.zip-password-cracker.com/
if you want to read more on Zip Password Tool v. 2.3 on FDRLab Data Recovery Centre's website. Zip Password Tool v. 2.3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\FDRLab\Zip Password Tool folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Zip Password Tool v. 2.3 is C:\Program Files\FDRLab\Zip Password Tool\unins000.exe. ZipPasswordTool.exe is the Zip Password Tool v. 2.3's main executable file and it takes around 1.04 MB (1088000 bytes) on disk.
Zip Password Tool v. 2.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.70 MB (1784090
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.78 KB)
- ZipPasswordTool.exe (1.04 MB)
The current page applies to Zip Password Tool v. 2.3 version 2.3
If you are manually uninstalling Zip Password Tool v. 2.3 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Zip Password Tool_is1
Zip Password Tool v. 2.3 is a program offered by FDRLab Data Recovery Centre. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Zip Password Tool v. 2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Zip Password Tool v. 2.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Zip Password Tool v. 2.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zip Password Tool v. 2.3". If it is installed on your PC the Zip Password Tool v. 2.3 app will be found very quickly. When you click Zip Password Tool v. 2.3 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Zip Password Tool v. 2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zip Password Tool v. 2.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.zip-password-cracker.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FDRLab\Zip Password Tool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Zip Password Tool v. 2.3.
8. After removing Zip Password Tool v. 2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Zip Password Tool v. 2.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zip Password Tool v. 2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zip Password Tool v. 2.3 by FDRLab Data Recovery Centre from your computer, we are not saying that Zip Password Tool v. 2.3 by FDRLab Data Recovery Centre is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zip Password Tool v. 2.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:28:01.663