Zimo Ver3.12.01 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Zimo Ver3.12.01 from your systemKani sun systems & Kanisoft
. More data about Kani sun systems & Kanisoft can be read here
. More information about Zimo Ver3.12.01 can be found at http://www.kanisoft.com
. Usually the Zimo Ver3.12.01 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zimo folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Zimo Ver3.12.01 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Zimo\ZimoFiles\_sys\unins000.exe. Zimo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.17 MB (1221632 bytes) on disk.
Zimo Ver3.12.01 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.85 MB (1940829
bytes) on disk:
- Zimo.exe (1.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Zimo Ver3.12.01 version 3.12.01
Zimo Ver3.12.01 is a program by the software company Kani sun systems & Kanisoft. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Zimo Ver3.12.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Zimo Ver3.12.01 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Zimo Ver3.12.01 or simply click the Search field and type in "Zimo Ver3.12.01". If it exists on your system the Zimo Ver3.12.01 program will be found very quickly. When you click Zimo Ver3.12.01 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Zimo Ver3.12.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zimo Ver3.12.01:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kanisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zimo\ZimoFiles\_sys\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Zimo Ver3.12.01.
8. After removing Zimo Ver3.12.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Zimo Ver3.12.01 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zimo Ver3.12.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Zimo Ver3.12.01 by Kani sun systems & Kanisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Zimo Ver3.12.01 by Kani sun systems & Kanisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zimo Ver3.12.01 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 20:01:17.950