Zetys is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Zetys from your computerJMGM Magyarország Kft.
. Additional info about JMGM Magyarország Kft. can be read here
. You can see more info on Zetys at http://www.jomagam.hu
. Zetys is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JMGM\Zetys directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Zetys is "C:\Program Files (x86)\JMGM\Zetys\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 8.47 MB (8878080 bytes) on disk and is titled Zetys.exe.
The executables below are part of Zetys. They occupy an average of 11.96 MB (12539716
bytes) on disk.
- PrintLabel.exe (9.00 KB)
- Ujdonsag.exe (423.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.82 KB)
- Zetys.exe (8.47 MB)
- Zetys_Upd.exe (2.39 MB)
This data is about Zetys version 188.8.131.523
Zetys is an application marketed by the software company JMGM Magyarország Kft.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Zetys is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Zetys from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Zetys or simply click the Search field and type in "Zetys". The Zetys program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Zetys in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Zetys, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zetys:
- The publisher is: http://www.jomagam.hu
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\JMGM\Zetys\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Zetys.
8. After uninstalling Zetys, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Zetys which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zetys using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Zetys by JMGM Magyarország Kft. from your PC, we are not saying that Zetys by JMGM Magyarország Kft. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Zetys in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 23:00:37.003