This page contains detailed information on how to remove Zeplin for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Zeplin from your computerZeplin Inc.
. Further information on Zeplin Inc. can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Zeplin folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Zeplin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Zeplin\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Update.exe is the Zeplin's main executable file and it occupies around 1.46 MB (1530768 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Zeplin. They take 81.02 MB (84960432
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.46 MB)
- Zeplin.exe (77.00 MB)
- Zeplin Install Helper.exe (2.57 MB)
This data is about Zeplin version 1.0.3
alone. For other Zeplin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Zeplin is a program by Zeplin Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Zeplin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Zeplin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Zeplin or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zeplin". The Zeplin app will be found very quickly. After you select Zeplin in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Zeplin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Zeplin.
8. After removing Zeplin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Zeplin that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zeplin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Zeplin by Zeplin Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Zeplin by Zeplin Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Zeplin supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 17:03:32.470