Zentimo xStorage Manager
This web page is about Zentimo xStorage Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Zentimo xStorage Manager from your PCCrystal Rich Ltd.
. More information on Crystal Rich Ltd. can be found here
. Zentimo xStorage Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zentimo directory, regulated by the user's decision. Zentimo xStorage Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Zentimo\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Zentimo.exe and it has a size of 6.49 MB (6807408 bytes).
Zentimo xStorage Manager is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.20 MB (9648195
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (79.99 KB)
- usr.exe (1.01 MB)
- Zentimo.exe (6.49 MB)
- ZentimoService.exe (1.62 MB)
Zentimo xStorage Manager is a program marketed by Crystal Rich Ltd.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Zentimo xStorage Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Zentimo xStorage Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Zentimo xStorage Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zentimo xStorage Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Zentimo xStorage Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Zentimo xStorage Manager in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Zentimo xStorage Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Zentimo xStorage Manager.
8. After uninstalling Zentimo xStorage Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Zentimo xStorage Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zentimo xStorage Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Zentimo xStorage Manager by Crystal Rich Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Zentimo xStorage Manager by Crystal Rich Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Zentimo xStorage Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 12:01:51.317