This info is about Zello 22.214.171.124 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Zello 126.96.36.199 from your systemZello Inc
. Additional info about Zello Inc can be read here
. Click on http://zello.com
to get more information about Zello 188.8.131.52 on Zello Inc's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zello folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Zello 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Zello\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Zello 220.127.116.11's primary file takes around 3.68 MB (3855792 bytes) and is called Zello.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Zello 18.104.22.168. They occupy 3.81 MB (4000079
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (140.91 KB)
- Zello.exe (3.68 MB)
This data is about Zello 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Zello 188.8.131.52 is an application marketed by Zello Inc. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Zello 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Zello 220.127.116.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Zello 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zello 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the Zello 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Zello 188.8.131.52 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Zello 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zello 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://zello.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zello\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Zello 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Zello 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Zello 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zello 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Zello 184.108.40.206 by Zello Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Zello 220.127.116.11 by Zello Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Zello 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 14:02:42.453