Zello 18.104.22.168 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Zello 22.214.171.124 from your systemZello Inc
. Take a look here
for more info on Zello Inc. More information about the software Zello 126.96.36.199 can be seen at http://zello.com
. Zello 188.8.131.52 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Zello folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove Zello 184.108.40.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Zello\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Zello.exe and occupies 3.64 MB (3814400 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Zello 220.127.116.11. They take an average of 3.77 MB (3954754
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (137.06 KB)
- Zello.exe (3.64 MB)
This info is about Zello 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Zello 126.96.36.199 is a program released by the software company Zello Inc. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Zello 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Zello 184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Zello 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Zello 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the Zello 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. After you click Zello 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Zello 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zello 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://zello.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Zello\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Zello 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing Zello 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Zello 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zello 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Zello 188.8.131.52 by Zello Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Zello 184.108.40.206 by Zello Inc is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zello 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 22:10:12.437