Zaofia CRM version 1.0.1
Zaofia CRM version 1.0.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Zaofia CRM version 1.0.1 from your PCAltech Software
. Open here
where you can read more on Altech Software. You can get more details on Zaofia CRM version 1.0.1 at https://www.zaofia.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zaofia CRM folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Zaofia CRM version 1.0.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Zaofia CRM\unins000.exe. Zaofia CRM version 1.0.1's main file takes around 1.94 MB (2031802 bytes) and is named zaofia-crm.exe.
Zaofia CRM version 1.0.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.69 MB (2815974
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (765.79 KB)
- zaofia-crm.exe (1.94 MB)
The current page applies to Zaofia CRM version 1.0.1 version 1.0.1
Zaofia CRM version 1.0.1 is a program by the software company Altech Software. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Zaofia CRM version 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Zaofia CRM version 1.0.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Zaofia CRM version 1.0.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Zaofia CRM version 1.0.1". If it exists on your system the Zaofia CRM version 1.0.1 program will be found very quickly. When you select Zaofia CRM version 1.0.1 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Zaofia CRM version 1.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zaofia CRM version 1.0.1:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.zaofia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zaofia CRM\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Zaofia CRM version 1.0.1.
8. After uninstalling Zaofia CRM version 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Zaofia CRM version 1.0.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zaofia CRM version 1.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Zaofia CRM version 1.0.1 by Altech Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Zaofia CRM version 1.0.1 by Altech Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Zaofia CRM version 1.0.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 16:38:35.487