ZamTalk version 2.2.8
ZamTalk version 2.2.8 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ZamTalk version 2.2.8 from your systemZamTalk
. More info about ZamTalk can be seen here
. Detailed information about ZamTalk version 2.2.8 can be found at http://www.zamtalk.com/
. ZamTalk version 2.2.8 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZamTalk folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for ZamTalk version 2.2.8 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ZamTalk\unins000.exe". ZamTalk version 2.2.8's main file takes around 5.49 MB (5761536 bytes) and is called ZamTalk.exe.
The executables below are part of ZamTalk version 2.2.8. They take about 9.46 MB (9923783
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- Update.exe (3.28 MB)
- ZamTalk.exe (5.49 MB)
This web page is about ZamTalk version 2.2.8 version 2.2.8
ZamTalk version 2.2.8 is an application marketed by ZamTalk. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase ZamTalk version 2.2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ZamTalk version 2.2.8 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ZamTalk version 2.2.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "ZamTalk version 2.2.8". If it is installed on your PC the ZamTalk version 2.2.8 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ZamTalk version 2.2.8 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ZamTalk version 2.2.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZamTalk version 2.2.8:
- The publisher is: http://www.zamtalk.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ZamTalk\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ZamTalk version 2.2.8.
8. After removing ZamTalk version 2.2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ZamTalk version 2.2.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ZamTalk version 2.2.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ZamTalk version 2.2.8 by ZamTalk from your PC, we are not saying that ZamTalk version 2.2.8 by ZamTalk is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ZamTalk version 2.2.8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-06 12:39:12.170