This info is about ZTE中兴手机USB驱动 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ZTE中兴手机USB驱动 from your systemZTE Corporation
. Additional info about ZTE Corporation can be read here
. Click on http://www.zte.com.cn/
to get more information about ZTE中兴手机USB驱动 on ZTE Corporation's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ZTE Handset USB Driver folder (same installation drive as Windows). ZTE中兴手机USB驱动's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ZTE Handset USB Driver\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled adb.exe and it has a size of 570.88 KB (584584 bytes).
ZTE中兴手机USB驱动 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.57 MB (1646368
bytes) on disk.
- adb.exe (570.88 KB)
- EjectDisk.exe (101.32 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.86 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe (125.86 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x86.exe (115.86 KB)
The current web page applies to ZTE中兴手机USB驱动 version 5.2088.1.0104
only. You can find below a few links to other ZTE中兴手机USB驱动 versions:
ZTE中兴手机USB驱动 is an application by the software company ZTE Corporation. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove ZTE中兴手机USB驱动 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ZTE中兴手机USB驱动 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ZTE中兴手机USB驱动 or simply click the Search field and type in "ZTE中兴手机USB驱动". If it is installed on your PC the ZTE中兴手机USB驱动 app will be found automatically. When you click ZTE中兴手机USB驱动 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ZTE中兴手机USB驱动, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ZTE中兴手机USB驱动:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.zte.com.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ZTE Handset USB Driver\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ZTE中兴手机USB驱动.
8. After removing ZTE中兴手机USB驱动, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ZTE中兴手机USB驱动 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZTE中兴手机USB驱动 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ZTE中兴手机USB驱动 by ZTE Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that ZTE中兴手机USB驱动 by ZTE Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ZTE中兴手机USB驱动 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-05 04:04:39.543