ZTE Handset USB Driver
ZTE Handset USB Driver is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver from your computerZTE Corporation
. Check out here
where you can read more on ZTE Corporation. ZTE Handset USB Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ZTE_Handset_USB_Driver directory, depending on the user's option. USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe is the ZTE Handset USB Driver's primary executable file and it occupies circa 122.20 KB (125128 bytes) on disk.
ZTE Handset USB Driver is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.79 MB (1874256
bytes) on disk:
- adb.exe (802.29 KB)
- EjectDisk.exe (97.86 KB)
- unins000.exe (694.29 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe (122.20 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x86.exe (113.70 KB)
For more ZTE Handset USB Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ZTE Handset USB Driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
ZTE Handset USB Driver is a program released by the software company ZTE Corporation. Some users try to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ZTE Handset USB Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ZTE Handset USB Driver". The ZTE Handset USB Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ZTE Handset USB Driver in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ZTE Handset USB Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ZTE Handset USB Driver.
8. After uninstalling ZTE Handset USB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ZTE Handset USB Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZTE Handset USB Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:03:12.993