ZTE Generic Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to remove ZTE Generic Driver for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ZTE Generic Driver from your systemZTE Incorporated
. You can read more on ZTE Incorporated or check for application updates here
. ZTE Generic Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZTE\Generic folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. ZTE Generic Driver's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ZTE\Generic\uninstall.exe. USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 92.33 KB (94544 bytes) on disk.
ZTE Generic Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 499.09 KB (511067
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (62.10 KB)
- ejectdisk.exe (282.83 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe (92.33 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x86.exe (61.83 KB)
The current web page applies to ZTE Generic Driver version 1.2059.0.8
alone. Click on the links below for other ZTE Generic Driver versions:
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove ZTE Generic Driver from your PC.Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files\ZTE\Generic\drivers\ejectdisk.exe
ZTE Generic Driver is an application by ZTE Incorporated. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove ZTE Generic Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ZTE Generic Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ZTE Generic Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ZTE Generic Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ZTE Generic Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ZTE Generic Driver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ZTE Generic Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ZTE Generic Driver.
8. After uninstalling ZTE Generic Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ZTE Generic Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZTE Generic Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ZTE Generic Driver by ZTE Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that ZTE Generic Driver by ZTE Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ZTE Generic Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:21:31.147