This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ZSwitcher 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall ZSwitcher 18.104.22.168 from your PCdRaster, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on dRaster, Inc.. Please follow http://dRaster.com
if you want to read more on ZSwitcher 22.214.171.124 on dRaster, Inc.'s page. ZSwitcher 126.96.36.199 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\dRaster\ZSwitcher directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall ZSwitcher 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\dRaster\ZSwitcher\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 699.18 KB (715960 bytes) on disk and is named unins000.exe.
The following executable files are contained in ZSwitcher 184.108.40.206. They occupy 699.18 KB (715960
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of ZSwitcher 18.104.22.168.
ZSwitcher 22.214.171.124 is an application offered by the software company dRaster, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase ZSwitcher 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ZSwitcher 188.8.131.52 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ZSwitcher 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ZSwitcher 220.127.116.11". The ZSwitcher 18.104.22.168 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ZSwitcher 22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ZSwitcher 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ZSwitcher 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://dRaster.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\dRaster\ZSwitcher\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ZSwitcher 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling ZSwitcher 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ZSwitcher 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZSwitcher 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ZSwitcher 126.96.36.199 by dRaster, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ZSwitcher 188.8.131.52 by dRaster, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ZSwitcher 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-27 08:47:49.097