ZOC Terminal 6.0
ZOC Terminal 6.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ZOC Terminal 6.0 from your computerEmTec Innovative Software
. More info about EmTec Innovative Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.emtec.com
to get more facts about ZOC Terminal 6.0 on EmTec Innovative Software's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZOC6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing ZOC Terminal 6.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ZOC6\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. ZOC Terminal 6.0's primary file takes around 1.92 MB (2016696 bytes) and is named zoc.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside ZOC Terminal 6.0. They take about 2.55 MB (2673520
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (617.43 KB)
- ssh.exe (10.00 KB)
- sshsession.exe (6.00 KB)
- telnet.exe (8.00 KB)
- zoc.exe (1.92 MB)
This web page is about ZOC Terminal 6.0 version 6.02
alone. For other ZOC Terminal 6.0 versions please click below:
ZOC Terminal 6.0 is a program by EmTec Innovative Software. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove ZOC Terminal 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ZOC Terminal 6.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ZOC Terminal 6.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ZOC Terminal 6.0". The ZOC Terminal 6.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ZOC Terminal 6.0 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ZOC Terminal 6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ZOC Terminal 6.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.emtec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZOC6\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ZOC Terminal 6.0.
8. After uninstalling ZOC Terminal 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ZOC Terminal 6.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ZOC Terminal 6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ZOC Terminal 6.0 by EmTec Innovative Software from your computer, nor are we saying that ZOC Terminal 6.0 by EmTec Innovative Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ZOC Terminal 6.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 07:56:08.740