You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ZOC Terminal for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ZOC Terminal from your computerEmTec Innovative Software
. Additional info about EmTec Innovative Software can be found here
. You can see more info on ZOC Terminal at http://www.emtec.com
. ZOC Terminal is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZOC directory, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for ZOC Terminal is C:\Program Files (x86)\ZOC\Setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 24.00 KB (24576 bytes) on disk and is titled zoc.exe.
The following executables are contained in ZOC Terminal. They take 604.00 KB (618496
bytes) on disk.
- order.exe (56.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (524.00 KB)
- zoc.exe (24.00 KB)
The current page applies to ZOC Terminal version 4.14
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ZOC Terminal:
ZOC Terminal is an application offered by EmTec Innovative Software. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase ZOC Terminal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ZOC Terminal from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ZOC Terminal or simply click the Search feature and type in "ZOC Terminal". If it exists on your system the ZOC Terminal application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ZOC Terminal in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ZOC Terminal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ZOC Terminal:
- The publisher is: http://www.emtec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZOC\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ZOC Terminal.
8. After removing ZOC Terminal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ZOC Terminal which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZOC Terminal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ZOC Terminal by EmTec Innovative Software from your PC, we are not saying that ZOC Terminal by EmTec Innovative Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ZOC Terminal in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 12:35:59.197