ZED SDK version 2.1.2
This web page contains complete information on how to remove ZED SDK version 2.1.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ZED SDK version 2.1.2 from your systemStereolabs
. More information on Stereolabs can be seen here
. You can get more details on ZED SDK version 2.1.2 at http://www.stereolabs.com/zed
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZED SDK folder (same installation drive as Windows). ZED SDK version 2.1.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ZED SDK\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled ZED Calibration.exe and occupies 1.16 MB (1213952 bytes).
ZED SDK version 2.1.2 is composed of the following executables which take 8.18 MB (8572113
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
- ZEDfu.exe (1.18 MB)
- opencv_annotation.exe (54.00 KB)
- opencv_createsamples.exe (38.00 KB)
- opencv_traincascade.exe (377.00 KB)
- ZED_Camera_Control.exe (27.50 KB)
- ZED_Depth_Sensing.exe (50.00 KB)
- ZED_Positional_Tracking.exe (64.00 KB)
- ZED_Spatial_Mapping.exe (125.00 KB)
- ZED_SVO_Export.exe (29.50 KB)
- ZED_SVO_Playback.exe (29.00 KB)
- ZED_SVO_Recording.exe (23.50 KB)
- ZED_with_OpenCV.exe (37.50 KB)
- ZED Calibration.exe (1.16 MB)
- ZED Depth Viewer.exe (992.00 KB)
- ZED Diagnostic.exe (952.50 KB)
- ZED Explorer.exe (1.11 MB)
- ZED SVOEditor.exe (765.50 KB)
The current page applies to ZED SDK version 2.1.2 version 2.1.2
ZED SDK version 2.1.2 is a program marketed by the software company Stereolabs. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase ZED SDK version 2.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ZED SDK version 2.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ZED SDK version 2.1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ZED SDK version 2.1.2". The ZED SDK version 2.1.2 app will be found very quickly. When you select ZED SDK version 2.1.2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ZED SDK version 2.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ZED SDK version 2.1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.stereolabs.com/zed
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZED SDK\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ZED SDK version 2.1.2.
8. After uninstalling ZED SDK version 2.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ZED SDK version 2.1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ZED SDK version 2.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ZED SDK version 2.1.2 by Stereolabs from your computer, nor are we saying that ZED SDK version 2.1.2 by Stereolabs is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ZED SDK version 2.1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 10:55:05.617