This page is about ZD Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ZD Manager from your systemZD Systems
. You can read more on ZD Systems or check for application updates here
. ZD Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZD Systems\ZD Manager folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove ZD Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\ZD Systems\ZD Manager\uninstall.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. ZDManagerService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 172.50 KB (176640 bytes) on disk.
ZD Manager contains of the executables below. They take 230.83 KB (236366
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (58.33 KB)
- ZDManagerService.exe (172.50 KB)
ZD Manager is an application marketed by ZD Systems. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove ZD Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ZD Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ZD Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "ZD Manager". If it exists on your system the ZD Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ZD Manager in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ZD Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ZD Manager.
8. After removing ZD Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ZD Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ZD Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ZD Manager by ZD Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that ZD Manager by ZD Systems is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ZD Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 23:13:21.623