Z3TA+ 2 (x64)
Z3TA+ 2 (x64) is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Z3TA+ 2 (x64) from your PCCakewalk Music Software
. More information on Cakewalk Music Software can be found here
. More info about the app Z3TA+ 2 (x64) can be found at http://www.cakewalk.com
. Z3TA+ 2 (x64) is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Z3TA+ 2 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Z3TA+ 2 (x64)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Z3TA+ 2\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 13.58 KB (13904 bytes) on disk and is named RegHelp.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Z3TA+ 2 (x64). They occupy about 1,006.12 KB (1030264
bytes) on disk.
- RegHelp.exe (13.58 KB)
- unins000.exe (992.54 KB)
This web page is about Z3TA+ 2 (x64) version 2.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Z3TA+ 2 (x64) versions:
Z3TA+ 2 (x64) is an application by the software company Cakewalk Music Software. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Z3TA+ 2 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Z3TA+ 2 (x64) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Z3TA+ 2 (x64) or simply click the Search field and type in "Z3TA+ 2 (x64)". If it exists on your system the Z3TA+ 2 (x64) program will be found very quickly. When you click Z3TA+ 2 (x64) in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Z3TA+ 2 (x64), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Z3TA+ 2 (x64):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cakewalk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Z3TA+ 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Z3TA+ 2 (x64).
8. After removing Z3TA+ 2 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Z3TA+ 2 (x64) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Z3TA+ 2 (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Z3TA+ 2 (x64) by Cakewalk Music Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Z3TA+ 2 (x64) by Cakewalk Music Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Z3TA+ 2 (x64) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 12:08:15.380